We love burning candles, but there are so many risks associated with them. The open flame can start fires or burn people or pets and the soot that goes into the air pollutes our lungs and discolors our walls. Scentsy solves these issues!
With beautiful, wickless warmers, Scentsy eliminates the risk of open flames and simply warms the wax to release the aroma. Nothing goes into your air but great smelling scent!
|Scentsy is also much more cost effective than candles. The warmer is a one time buy. Each scent bar, which lasts as long (if not much longer!) than a 12 oz. candle only costs $5! In addition, your Scentsy warmer will throw the scent so much farther than the 12 oz. candle can! Try Scentsy today!
• No open flame and all of the dangers that an open flame brings
• No wax build-up
• No soot build-up on your walls, carpets, furniture, or in your lungs
• Once Scentsy wax is melted and warming, it will never get hot enough to burn you. The wax only heats
up to right above body temperature, which means it is only warm to the touch.
• Incredible scent throw - much better than any candle!
Each Scentsy scent bar will last at least 60-80 hours. That is equivalent to a high quality 12 oz. wicked
candle. Scentsy candle bars are made of a specially blended wax that can hold 3X the fragrance of
votives and tarts in the market today.